[SOLVED] issue during upgrade to 1.2.3

13 years 8 months ago #137571 by bab2on
I just upgrade on my local server from 1.2.2 to 1.2.3

I have a blank page during upgrade :

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare _pear_call_destructors() (previously declared in D:\WWW\libraries\pear\PEAR.php:773) in D:\WWW\administrator\components\com_comprofiler\library\pear\pear.php on line 811

if I come back to the component page of CB i have this information display :

Warning: file D:\WWW/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/pluginsfiles.tgz still exists. This is probably due to the fact that first installation step did not complete, or second installation step did not take place. If you are sure that first step has been performed, you need to execute second installation step before using CB. You can do this now by clicking here: please click here to continue next and last installation step.

if I click continue I have still the blank page with the error list below.

Thanks for help...

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/07/16 21:35

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 8 months ago #137741 by Ratman_2004
Replied by Ratman_2004 on topic Re:issue during upgrade to 1.2.3
I have exactly the same error:

[code:1]Fatal error: Cannot redeclare _pear_call_destructors() (previously declared in /var/www/vhosts/oldmenracing.de/httpdocs/libraries/pear/PEAR.php:773) in /var/www/vhosts/oldmenracing.de/httpdocs/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/pear/pear.php on line 811[/code:1]

Joomla! 1.5.18 Stable
PHP Version 5.2.0

Hope someone can help me, Thanx in advance!

-=Ratman=-

13 years 8 months ago #137755 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:issue during upgrade to 1.2.3
Look at your server error logs, because it looks like it could be a server problem. If not, please follow the link in my signature to "Help Us Help You".
:)

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

13 years 8 months ago #137759 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:issue during upgrade to 1.2.3
We are aware of this issue and are working to resolve it. There appears to be a conflict with CB and Joomlas PEAR libraries. Something you've installed is attempting to use the Joomla PEAR library at the same time as CB is using and including its PEAR library.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 8 months ago #137805 by Ratman_2004
Replied by Ratman_2004 on topic Re:issue during upgrade to 1.2.3
krileon wrote:

We are aware of this issue and are working to resolve it. There appears to be a conflict with CB and Joomlas PEAR libraries. Something you've installed is attempting to use the Joomla PEAR library at the same time as CB is using and including its PEAR library.

OK, thank you very much. Is it critical to leave my system in this state or should I downgrade CB to 1.2.2?
Is there anything I can do to help you find the reason for this issue?

-=Ratman=-

13 years 8 months ago #137878 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:issue during upgrade to 1.2.3

Is there anything I can do to help you find the reason for this issue?

Try disabling various plugins (CB and Joomla) to see if resolved. We couldn't duplicate on our numerous test sites, but will be looking into adding additional measures to ensure the library isn't already loaded.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.491 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn