Blank page after upgrade

13 years 3 months ago #147301 by billco
Blank page after upgrade was created by billco
I have upgraded 1.2 to 1.3 - all success messages
Then upgraded CBSubs 1.03 to 1.1 - all success messages, all Tools list green.

One problem on front end, when I click My Profile to view my profile page, I get a white screen (all other members' profiles view ok).

Any advice please?

Edit: More info: Profile page views OK after logging in as it is set as landing page. Error only occurs later when I click My Profile or my avatar linked to my profile.

Also appears to be superadmins/admins only. Normal registered users are OK

Post edited by: billco, at: 2010/11/30 17:40

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #147335 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Blank page after upgrade
Please review your apache error log at the time of the error. Blank pages are impossible to debug without logs. Please ensure you've performed this test while debug mode and maximum error reporting are enable in Joomla global configuration.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 3 months ago #147356 by billco
Replied by billco on topic Re:Blank page after upgrade
Appache error logs do not show anything referring to my ip.

Joomla error shows this:

JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 SQL=SELECT name FROM bov_users WHERE id =

Call stack
# Function Location
1 JSite->render() /home/icyclecc/public_html/index.php:79
2 JDocumentHTML->render() /home/icyclecc/public_html/includes/application.php:168
3 JDocumentHTML->_loadTemplate() /home/icyclecc/public_html/libraries/joomla/document/html/html.php:246
4 require_once() /home/icyclecc/public_html/libraries/joomla/document/html/html.php:338
5 Gantry->displayFeature() /home/icyclecc/public_html/templates/rt_panacea_j15/index.php:96
6 GantryFeatureRenderer->display() /home/icyclecc/public_html/components/com_gantry/core/gantry.class.php:578
7 GantryFeatureRotator->render() /home/icyclecc/public_html/components/com_gantry/core/renderers/gantryfeaturerenderer.class.php:26
8 GantryFeatureRotator->_getContent() /home/icyclecc/public_html/templates/rt_panacea_j15/features/rotator.php:63
9 JHTML->_() /home/icyclecc/public_html/templates/rt_panacea_j15/features/rotator.php:202
10 call_user_func_array() /home/icyclecc/public_html/libraries/joomla/html/html.php:91
11 JHTMLContent::prepare()
12 JDispatcher->trigger() /home/icyclecc/public_html/libraries/joomla/html/html/content.php:51
13 JEvent->update() /home/icyclecc/public_html/libraries/joomla/event/dispatcher.php:170
14 call_user_func_array() /home/icyclecc/public_html/libraries/joomla/event/event.php:67
15 plgContentzakAuthor->onPrepareContent()
16 JDatabaseMySQL->loadResult() /home/icyclecc/public_html/plugins/content/zakauthor.php:55
17 JDatabaseMySQL->query() /home/icyclecc/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php:355
18 JError->raiseError() /home/icyclecc/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php:231
19 JError->raise() /home/icyclecc/public_html/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:171
20 JException->__construct() /home/icyclecc/public_html/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:136

Note that the whitepage is intermittent - i.e. if I refresh the page many times, then by about 20th refresh, My Profile page will show.

Hope you can help me with the above error report.

13 years 3 months ago #147366 by billco
I think (and hope) I found the culprit

CB ProfileBook

I'm assuming you haven't got an upgrade for this. When I unpublish it, everything works fine.

When I unpublish CB Paid Subscriptions it also fixes the problem, so I would guess the two are as yet incompatible. I can do without CB ProfileBook but not CB Paid Subscriptions so I'll do that for now.

13 years 3 months ago #147444 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Blank page after upgrade
The query is coming from zakauthor as seen in your SQL error above. Please disable this Joomla plugin and confirm if resolved.

The stack call seams to have various issues with 3rd party installs that have nothing in relation to CB.

rt_panacea_j15
com_gantry
zakauthor

Please check the above extensions.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 3 months ago #147448 by billco
Disabled zakauthur - whitepage error still exists

Disabling CB ProfileBook fixes the error however.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn