install error com_profiler

13 years 3 months ago #148816 by pmdkrex
install error com_profiler was created by pmdkrex
I was running CB 1.2.3 and wanted to upgrade to CB 1.3

I followed the 6 steps in the TXT file.

I uninstalled COM_COMPROFILER and reinstalled the new package.
=> DB function failed with error 2013 after 30-40 seconds
all directories are set to 777
timeout of server is 60 seconds

I tried the above several times, but could not get it to work.

Alternatively I now installed through the EXPERT UPGRADE. Files are updated online properly. But I don't have CB in the Administrator Components Menu any more and also not in the Extension Manager as Component. So I can not complete the Expert Upgrade.

Through the front-end I still have access and can approve users.

Can anyone please help me to get the component back in my extension manager and in the menu structure?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #148817 by nant

13 years 3 months ago #148819 by pmdkrex
Replied by pmdkrex on topic Re:install error com_profiler
Joomla 1.5.21

13 years 3 months ago #148830 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:install error com_profiler
pmdkrex wrote:

Joomla 1.5.21

With Joomla 1.5.X all you need to do to upgrade to latest CB is to install CB on your existing environment as if it was a new installation. You will not lose any parameter settings but backup first just in case.

13 years 3 months ago #148837 by pmdkrex
Replied by pmdkrex on topic Re:install error com_profiler
Hi, I tried to make an new installation 1.3.1 by the normal installation procedure of joomla and get the following error:

It was not possible to copy the selected file.
JInstaller::install: Failed to copy file: /hsphere/local/home/tkaccess/tka-international.com/CMS/tmp/install_4d0a2cf0eda16/comprofiler.xml to /hsphere/local/home/tkaccess/tka-international.com/CMS/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.xml
Error Loading ModulesLost connection to MySQL server during query SQL=SELECT id, title, module, position, content, showtitle, control, params FROM jos_modules AS m LEFT JOIN jos_modules_menu AS mm ON mm.moduleid = m.id WHERE m.published = 1 AND m.access <= 2 AND m.client_id = 1 ORDER BY position, ordering

13 years 3 months ago #148886 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:install error com_profiler
Looks like your MYSQL server timed out or lost connection. You'll need to contact your host concerning that error so they may review further details as to why connection was lost.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.535 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn