Error on profile list and search pages

13 years 2 months ago #149543 by tubaboy
Hi- I'm using 1.3 with Joomla 1.5.22:

On my user lists and search: like here- efolkmusic.org/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=userslist&listid=2&Itemid=138

I get the header on the page replaced with this:
""').replace(/type="?checkbox"?/g,'type="radio"') ); } ); $(thisSelect).parent('div').next('div.cbSearchCriteria.cb__js_select').each( function() { return $(this).html( $(this).html().replace(/(name=)("?)([^"\[ >]+)(\[\])("?)([ >])/g, ' ""').replace(/multiple(=("?)multiple("?))?/gi,'') ); } ); } else { $(thisSelect).parent('div').next('div.cbSearchCriteria.cb__js_radio').find('input:radio').parent().each( function() { return $(this).html( $(this).html().replace(/(name=)("?)([^"\[ >]+)(\[\])?("?)([ >])/g, ' "\[\]"').replace(/type="?radio"?/g,'type="checkbox"') ); } ); $(thisSelect).parent('div').next('div.cbSearchCriteria.cb__js_select').each( function() { return $(this).html( $(this).html().replace(/(name=)("?)([^"\[ >]+)(\[\])?("?)([ >])/g, ' "\[\]"').replace(/(

Thanks for any help- I just moved the site, did upgrades to latest CB and Joomla, thought it was all working....guess not.

Chris

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 months ago #149545 by nant
Latest CB is 1.3.1.
Although I do not believe that is your problem.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn