print button

13 years 2 months ago #150384 by stefantausg
print button was created by stefantausg
Hi, can I insert a print button to print a profile? Or can I add the joomla code?

Stefan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 months ago #150496 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: print button
There's no print feature for profiles, sorry. Best approach is to simply just print the whole page. Using a delimiter field you can create a link to the following page.

index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=userProfile&user=[user_id]&tmpl=component

The above URL will display just the profile content without Joomla template.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds