[#2112] Show invoices: No problem

13 years 3 months ago #147137 by amazeika
[#2112] Show invoices: No problem was created by amazeika
Hi,

I just installed CBSubs v1.1 in my test environment and discovered a bug when Invoices are disabled (Settings => Display => Invoices => Show invoices => No).

I'm getting a "Not authorized action" message just after providing the invoicing information, i.e. name, company, address, etc. The message disapears when Invoices are enabled.

For me this is a real problem as I'm bypassing CBSubs invoicing system to provide the user with an invoice that fully complies with my country requirements. CBSubs current numbering scheme for invoices is insufficient at this moment.

Please advice.

Thanks !.

Arunas

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/11/29 21:10

Arunas Mazeika
WeXtend.com - Professional development for Joomla!.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #147147 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Show invoices: No problem
Please ensure you're running CB 1.3 and if not please upgrade and confirm if issue persists. Could not duplicate on CB 1.3 and CBSubs 1.1 platform.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 3 months ago #147167 by amazeika
Replied by amazeika on topic Re:Show invoices: No problem
Krileon,

I'm running CB 1.3.

Do you need any other config settings ?.

I just upgraded CB and CBSubs on a working CBSubs test environment. With CBSubs 1.0.3 everything was working OK.

Arunas

Arunas Mazeika

13 years 3 months ago #147181 by krileon
Please PM backend login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 3 months ago #147186 by amazeika
Replied by amazeika on topic Re:Show invoices: No problem
Krileon,

I just sent you a PM.

Thanks,

Arunas

Arunas Mazeika

13 years 3 months ago #147196 by krileon

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

The URL with the provided credentials does not appear to function. Is your site able to reach the internet or is configured as internal? Please also do not use our emails to register accounts, krileon [at] joomlapolis [dot] com is a valid address and will cause me to receive emails from your site. Dummy emails of cbsupport@invalid.com are acceptable (typically invalid.com or example.com should be used).

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn