[#2115] Bot Error

13 years 3 months ago #147251 by 88keyman
[#2115] Bot Error was created by 88keyman
When I go to Settings/Integration, I keep getting a message that states: The needed mambot/plugin 'cbpaidsubsbot' is not installed.

I have the plugin installed and have uninstalled and re-installed it twice. This is a very big problem as my content is not being protected at all.

I am running CB 1.3 and CB Subs 1.1.

Please help.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/11/30 17:07

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #147263 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Bot Error
88keyman wrote:

When I go to Settings/Integration, I keep getting a message that states: The needed mambot/plugin 'cbpaidsubsbot' is not installed.

I have the plugin installed and have uninstalled and re-installed it twice. This is a very big problem as my content is not being protected at all.

I am running CB 1.3 and CB Subs 1.1.

Please help.

Do you see it installed on Joomla plugin area?
Is it also published?

13 years 3 months ago #147269 by 88keyman
Replied by 88keyman on topic Re:Bot Error
Yes it is listed and enabled.

Post edited by: 88keyman, at: 2010/11/30 15:07

Post edited by: 88keyman, at: 2010/11/30 15:07

Post edited by: 88keyman, at: 2010/11/30 15:08
Attachments:

13 years 3 months ago #147292 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Bot Error
I was able to confirm your issue. The bot check will fail regardless of bot being installed/published, etc.. I've created a bug ticket to have issue further addressed. I believe it's relatively safe to ignore the check as long as the bot is actually published and public.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 3 months ago #147294 by 88keyman
Replied by 88keyman on topic Re:[#2115] Bot Error
It is not working correctly on my site. It only gives a "page cannot be displayed" error when someone clicks on an article or menu item that is supposed to be restricted by CB Subs.

Visit www.ibea.org and try for yourself. :)

13 years 3 months ago #147300 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:[#2115] Bot Error
I'm seeing 2 different issues being reported here.

1) backend bot check on joomla 1.5 ( #2115 ). We fixed the check on joomla 1.6 b14, and it looks like a "cosmetic" regression for 1.5.

2) frontend apache error page (not confirmed). That one looks more serious, but not necessarily due to CBSubs.

We need error of such an access from your apache error log to understand the issue.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.273 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn