Admin aproval email not sent [CB 1.8]

9 years 11 months ago #245306 by orlisgal
Replied by orlisgal on topic Admin aproval email not sent [CB 1.8]
I'm having a similar issue...but mine is that it's sending email to a person we DON'T want to get notified. How can we change it to the correct person? And honestly - saying it's works fine on a clean install, and that it must be our mail servers, is NOT very good support. If one person has an issue, it could be them. Two people...may-be. But more than that? There's a bug...have you fixed it yet?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 10 months ago #245380 by orlisgal
If I'm doing something wrong, I'd be happy to admit it, figure out what "it" is, correct it, and move on, so I don't have this issue any more. Please help me resolve this!

Please see the attached files. You will see that facilitator@elitemmareferees.com received the notification that a new user registered on the site. The email is from jefferson.j@globalprovinggrounds.com.

What I need is for jefferson.j@globalprovinggrounds.com to receive the notification that a new user registered on the site!

If you see the attached files, you will see James (jefferson.j@globalprovinggrounds.com) is set as an Admin, Registered User, Super User and Staff. He is set to receive moderator emails. Admin notification is set to "Yes" in CB and Joomla User management.

In spite of all this - jefferson.j@globalprovinggrounds.com does not receive any notifications when a new user registers on the site!

Help! Can you tell me, step by step, how to fix this?

9 years 9 months ago #246401 by orlisgal
Cannot anyone tell me how to fix this issue?

9 years 9 months ago #246402 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Admin aproval email not sent [CB 1.8]

orlisgal wrote: Cannot anyone tell me how to fix this issue?

Please start a new thread in the Professional support forums instead of trying to get support by posting on a 2 year old CB 1.8 community forum thread.

When you post your new thread please make sure you provide exact version numbers of Joomla and CB and also any relevant configurations you have and details on how you tested / noticed your issue.

Thank you.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.338 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn