[SOLVED] CB Login module is not showing

9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #246279 by arvindkanda
[SOLVED] CB Login module is not showing was created by arvindkanda
It is a fresh install. I see CB Online and CB Workflows showing up as unpublished. But I cant find the CB Login module. I tried reinstall and it went through successfully and still not able to find the CB Login module in the list. Can someone help?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 9 months ago #246282 by bmowrey
Replied by bmowrey on topic CB Login module is not showing
You might try doing a discovery from the extensions manager area ( extensions-discover ) to see if it picks it up. Im hardly an expert in this arena, but be aware i have seen issues occur when this is done. I'm currently dealing with such an issue on my server. As always, back up early and back up often: Databases and whole folders alike.

Good luck
Bart

9 years 9 months ago #246290 by nant
Replied by nant on topic CB Login module is not showing

arvindkanda wrote: It is a fresh install. I see CB Online and CB Workflows showing up as unpublished. But I cant find the CB Login module. I tried reinstall and it went through successfully and still not able to find the CB Login module in the list. Can someone help?

If you have successfully installed the CB Login module from Joomla installer and you do not see an instance of it in the Extensions -> Module Manager area (use the filter if needed) then you can always create a new instance (basic Joomla functionality) by clicking the New button on the Joomla Extension -> Module Manager page and selecting the CB Login module from the list that pops up.

9 years 9 months ago #246346 by arvindkanda
Replied by arvindkanda on topic CB Login module is not showing
that worked. Thanks everyone!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn