advice to build a general attendance planning from individual attendance

9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #246359 by moomola
Hello Everyone,

I need to build a school planning of children's attendances to the scholl restaurant : I thought that community builder products might be usable to do what I want.

BTW, I know relatively well community builder, less its "aside products".

Here is the problem to solve :

- I know which days in the week every child usually attend to the school restaurant (based on parents declaration at the beginning of the year);

- I am therefore able to prefill for each coming month a "previsional" planning of attendances to the restaurant for each child (I need to take into account hollidays to build months attendance plannings of course);

- I would like to offer the parents the possibility to change the expected planning of their children attendance throug the web (for example at the end of each week for the next week or for next month).

Individual plannings would be used :

1/ to build and print every day the list of children that are planned to attend to the restaurant for the manager to check presences for that day : the list would be printed the morning and deliver to the restaurant manager that check effective children presences ;

2/ to prepare the billing by counting at the end of the month for each child how many meal he had.

One of the idea I thought about was that each child would have a cb account. He would have a prefilled indivual planning for the current month and another one for the coming month published in CB tabs. A radio button could be displayed for each day of the plnnings indicating if the child attend or not for the meal. Parents could check or uncheck to confirm the presence of the child to the restaurant (for the next month tab only for example, attendances foreseen for the current month could'nt be changed).

Bonus: Ideally, if I the tool could be used directly by the restaurant manager that receive chilren to check their actual attendance, that could be great (for example a second checkbox in the calendars only visible by the manager to be check every day if the children is present).

Questions :

1- does it make sense (my english is not perfect, nor me since I'm french :-) ) ?

2- do you think that CB tools and products could help me to build something like what I try to do?

3- if not, would you have any suggestion ?

Thanks you for any help or advice you could provide,

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 5 months ago #250898 by Smooth2SITF
I was looking for something similar. Was you able to get a response?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn