i need help for Warning: is_readable() [function.is-readable]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/dev/urandom) is not within the allowed path(s)

9 years 7 months ago #247371 by ecguca
hi i need help. my joomla version is 2.5.24 and my CB version is 1.9.1. my php version is 5.3.28. when the user register is account that give that error but the user account has been created. he can access to his account and this error message has never come back. can i have some explication to how to solve this problem please. thanks you

ecguca

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 7 months ago #247372 by ecguca
Warning: is_readable() [function.is-readable]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/dev/urandom) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/ecguca:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/ecguca/public_html/Membre/libraries/phpass/PasswordHash.php on line 51

9 years 7 months ago #247446 by dmdiff
Hi,

Same error juste at the end of registration. That block the activation email sent...

Help Us please !

9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #249874 by enventive
Same issue here with Joomla 2.5.27 and CB 1.9.1 and PHP 5.3.10

HELP PLEASE!

When a new user registers, they receive the warning:
"Warning: is_readable(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/dev/urandom) is not within the allowed path(s): ....libraries/phpass/PasswordHash.php on line 51 Warning: is_readable(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/dev/urandom) is not within the allowed path(s): ---- in /home/enventive/public_html/libraries/phpass/PasswordHash.php on line 51

The registration email is sent requesting email confirmation, upon clicking the link you are greeted with the "your subscription has been confirmed, you may now log in"...HOWEVER, after trying to log in the user is met with,
"Login denied! Your account has either been blocked or you have not activated it yet."

Logging into the backend reveals that the user is activated, but not enabled. In CB, the user is seen as confirmed, approved, but NOT enabled.

I have also tried disabling open_basedir. Doing so disables the initial warning but does not enable or activate the user!

URGENT HELP REQUIRED!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn