[SOLVED] AcyMailing plug-in not working for subscribe

9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #248172 by erichf
Community Builder 1.9.1. AcyMailing 4.7.3. Joomla 2.5.24

I am attempting to add and remove users from mailing lists dependant upon the selections they make in their user profile. I'm using CB AutoActions in conjunction with the AcyMailing plugin. I have created a rule (see attached screenshot) which when they make a selection other than Email, removes them from one list and adds them to another.

The AutoAction is working to remove the user from one list but won't add them to another list. I upgraded to the latest AcyMailing and subscribing to a list still doesn't work.

I've created another action which does something unrleated to AcyMailng and that action works, so the problem appears to be with just the plug-in.

Any idea why this isn't working and how to fix it?

Thanks

Erich
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 7 months ago #248480 by nant

erichf wrote: Community Builder 1.9.1. AcyMailing 4.7.3. Joomla 2.5.24

I am attempting to add and remove users from mailing lists dependant upon the selections they make in their user profile. I'm using CB AutoActions in conjunction with the AcyMailing plugin. I have created a rule (see attached screenshot) which when they make a selection other than Email, removes them from one list and adds them to another.

The AutoAction is working to remove the user from one list but won't add them to another list. I upgraded to the latest AcyMailing and subscribing to a list still doesn't work.

I've created another action which does something unrleated to AcyMailng and that action works, so the problem appears to be with just the plug-in.

Any idea why this isn't working and how to fix it?

Thanks

Erich

[Mod note: moved from community forums to Professional support forums]

At first glance I am seeing that your conditional statement most likely wrong.

If your cb_contactpreference field is a single-select drop-down that can be set to the value Email, then I believe your conditional should look like:

[cb_contactpreference] --Not Equal to--- Email

Other than that I see nothing wrong with your action.

What version of CB Auto Actions are you using?

Make sure you have the latest from the Professional download area installed.

9 years 7 months ago #248488 by erichf
Yup. Feeling like an idiot on that one. I was missing the [] but it's still weird that it was partially working.

I have the latest version of Auto Actions.

Thanks. Issue resolved.

Erich

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn