CB 1.9.1 unable to finish install

9 years 8 months ago #248196 by ospaorg
CB 1.9.1 unable to finish install was created by ospaorg
I have been unable to completely install CB 1.9.1 on joomla3.3.3, PHP 5.5.9. CB partially installs, then CB configuration screen reads:
/joomla/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/pluginsfiles.tgz still exists. This is probably due to the fact that first installation step did not complete, or second installation step did not take place. If you are sure that first step has been performed, you need to execute second installation step before using CB. You can do this now by clicking here: please click here to continue next and last installation step.

Continuing to next step results in white screen for "index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=finishinstallation"

Any suggestions?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 7 months ago #248269 by ospaorg
Replied by ospaorg on topic [SOLVED] CB 1.9.1 unable to finish install
I was able to solve the issue by following the directive to "At last resort you can uncompress pluginsfiles.tgz, and rename the resulting directory 'pluginsfiles' to 'plugin' at the same place." located in "README-NEW INSTALL" and making sure the pluginsfiles.tgz was deleted. Changing permissions on the folders did not resolve the issue for me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn