Internal 500 Server Error

9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #248477 by estepki
Internal 500 Server Error was created by estepki
Hey guys,

I've installed CommunityBuilder 1.9.1 on my joomla website (3.3.3 stable), and I'm getting a 500 internal server error when I try to view a users info admin side, try to view the CB config page, I also get the 500 error when I try to view Kunena forums on frontend when I have the Kunena CB intergration modules activated.

Most the solutions I have seen have been to increase the php memory limit, however, the server I'm running on has a PHP memory limit of about 8GB (for some strange reason)...

Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance.

Edit:
Joomla debug mode says memory usage is about 12MB... we are getting some rather long query wait times though.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 7 months ago #248482 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Internal 500 Server Error
Turn on Joomla debug to maximum reporting level and check if you see more relevant than just 500 server error messages.

12 MB might not be enough for your environment.
Ask your host helpdesk to help you increase this and see if error stops.

9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #248486 by estepki
Replied by estepki on topic Internal 500 Server Error
Thanks for the quick reply :)

The php environment is setup to allow 8GB. Joomla was using 12MB at the time.

As for the joomla debugging, thats how we found out the memory usage of joomla at the time. There were no real entries in the server error log that I know of, and well, a error 500 doesn't really allow you to display too much more... (unless i'm mistaken)

I've been scouring the phpinfo() data from my server (which it runs fine on) and my friends server (where we are getting the errors, and where we are trying to setup CB).

Would using the joomla "Install from web" vs downloading the package and installing from uploaded package have any effect?

9 years 7 months ago #248489 by estepki
Replied by estepki on topic Internal 500 Server Error
Hmm... Ok...

We reinstalled joomla and CB and it worked for some reason... *shrugs*

Thanks for the quick reply anyway :)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn