Passwort wrong / password not saved correctly

9 years 7 months ago #248554 by alumnifreudenhain
Passwort wrong / password not saved correctly was created by alumnifreudenhain
Hello,

I'm new here and a bit lost. I've just installed Community Builder 1.9.1 on Joomla 2.5.24. Now I'm encountering the following problem:
You register, everything works fine (notification of admin, admitting access by admin). But when you want to log-in, it always re-directs to registration page showing the log-in form and says "username or password wrong".
It can only be helped if I change the password in the DATABASE via phpMyAdmin.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 7 months ago #248694 by nant

alumnifreudenhain wrote: Hello,

I'm new here and a bit lost. I've just installed Community Builder 1.9.1 on Joomla 2.5.24. Now I'm encountering the following problem:
You register, everything works fine (notification of admin, admitting access by admin). But when you want to log-in, it always re-directs to registration page showing the log-in form and says "username or password wrong".
It can only be helped if I change the password in the DATABASE via phpMyAdmin.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks!

Are you using the CB Login module and the CB Registration pages in frontend?
Are you using the CB User Manager in backend?

9 years 7 months ago #248696 by alumnifreudenhain
Replied by alumnifreudenhain on topic Passwort wrong / password not saved correctly
Yes, but I suspect this is a Joomla / server issue due to some block of the logs-folder so I always had the error-500-issue. The site obviously can't be located in root.

I just copied the whole website into a folder called "test" and now everything is working perfectly. However, this is just the test-page. When I copy the actual page once again in another sub-folder, then the password-issue is solved as well, but now many pictures are not shown "access denied", but all folders are set to "writable".

So, one issue solved, another one came up :ohmy:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn