Tabs with in a tab

9 years 7 months ago #249130 by microonlineservices
Tabs with in a tab was created by microonlineservices
Hello

This plugin works on my site but I have some question. Can I add a tab within a certain tab? Example I Have tab1, tab2 and tab3. Can I add a tab1.1 inside tab1? Hope somebody can help me.

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 6 months ago #249344 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Tabs with in a tab
Only way to do that is to enabled Nested Tabs within CB > Configuration > User Profile. This however does not work for Plugin tabs and you've no specific control of what tabs become nested. They are also always nested under a single Profile tab. With CB 2.0 you've more control over this (plugin tabs can be nested), but they're still nested under the pseudo Profile tab.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 6 months ago #249370 by microonlineservices
Replied by microonlineservices on topic Tabs with in a tab
Yeah I just test your solution but this was only for profile tab, I have CB version 1.9.1 now, so if I upgrade this to 2.0 do I have a control to punt any tabs to a tab not only on profile tab? hope you can help me

9 years 6 months ago #249394 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Tabs with in a tab
No, you can only nest them under the pseudo Profile tab. To nest them you need to edit your tabs and set their display modes to one of the nested display modes and that will place it under the Profile tab.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds