Profile Image Approval Notification Email

9 years 5 months ago #249649 by racinginstructor
Profile Image Approval Notification Email was created by racinginstructor
When I receive admin emails saying:

"A user has submitted an image for approval. Please log in and take the appropriate action.

NOTE: This email was automatically generated from *************** (http://***************.com)."

...the message has only that information in it (not the asterisks), no mention of the user's username, nor the type of image, nor a link to the user's profile.

I've searched and read through the support forums and cannot see any mention of this. How do I fix it?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 5 months ago #249948 by racinginstructor
Replied by racinginstructor on topic Profile Image Approval Notification Email
The courtesy of a reply from the developers would be nice! :angry:

9 years 5 months ago #249960 by nant

racinginstructor wrote: When I receive admin emails saying:

"A user has submitted an image for approval. Please log in and take the appropriate action.

NOTE: This email was automatically generated from *************** (http://***************.com)."

...the message has only that information in it (not the asterisks), no mention of the user's username, nor the type of image, nor a link to the user's profile.

I've searched and read through the support forums and cannot see any mention of this. How do I fix it?

You need to have the CB Workflows module installed and published so your CB Moderators can see moderation tasks.

The courtesy of a reply from the developers would be nice! :angry:

This forum area is for community members to help each other.

CB Team members try and help when they have spare time.

9 years 5 months ago #249977 by racinginstructor
Replied by racinginstructor on topic Profile Image Approval Notification Email
I don't have the cb workflows module and can't find where to download it from. A search for it on your site returns 'no results'.

We don't have moderators on the site in question, just two administrators. All we require is that when someone uploads an image to their profile, the email the system sends out tells us which user it is. Why is this not just simply a standard feature, which would be the most logical thing?

9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #249997 by nant

racinginstructor wrote: I don't have the cb workflows module and can't find where to download it from. A search for it on your site returns 'no results'.

We don't have moderators on the site in question, just two administrators. All we require is that when someone uploads an image to their profile, the email the system sends out tells us which user it is. Why is this not just simply a standard feature, which would be the most logical thing?

The CB Workflows module (aka mod_comprofilermoderator.zip) is part of your CB 191 package.

If you downloaded the CB 191 package you should have a zip file named: cb_1_9_1-unzip1st.zip

As the name logically suggests you need to unzip it.

When you do you will find among other things an installation guide and some text documents.

Please take some time and read them.

There are also some tutorials that might help you:

www.joomlapolis.com/support/tutorials

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn