logout

9 years 5 months ago #250927 by nant
Replied by nant on topic logout

apm wrote: I already read it. Your documentation tell how things can be done but never talks about the important, CONCEPTS BEHIND

Sorry, I did not know you read this since you did not say you did.

Yes Connections are like Facebook friends.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 5 months ago #250938 by apm
Replied by apm on topic logout
Perfect but now....

how to exchange information? where is the wall?

9 years 5 months ago #250947 by nant

apm wrote: Perfect but now....

how to exchange information? where is the wall?

There is no free wall like Facebook.

There is a CB Activity add-on that is offered to Professional members.

Currently this is just a read-only wall that will be upgraded for CB 2.0 and will also get new posting features.

There is also a CB Profilebook that is offered to Advanced members that has a ProfileBook Wall tab that users can post to.

9 years 5 months ago #250954 by apm
Replied by apm on topic logout
I would like to dig deeper in this stuff. It is important for me to decide whether CB 2.0 is enough to my purposes or on the contrary I need other CB packages

That said, my request is: can you develop a little bit more about how users exchange information, opinions, events using CB2.0?

Hope you understand my request. Of course if you have some document of your own or of others that explain this funcinality, it will be welcome

9 years 5 months ago #250958 by nant

apm wrote: I would like to dig deeper in this stuff. It is important for me to decide whether CB 2.0 is enough to my purposes or on the contrary I need other CB packages

That said, my request is: can you develop a little bit more about how users exchange information, opinions, events using CB2.0?

Hope you understand my request. Of course if you have some document of your own or of others that explain this funcinality, it will be welcome

Hi again.

All the tutorials in this section:
www.joomlapolis.com/support/tutorials/111-picture-books

help you understand how users can interact.

1. Users can search for other users using the CB User lists.
2. Users can send private messages (needs free uddeIM extension installed and configured) with other users by visiting their profiles (clicking on a user in a user list) and then sending user a message using the CB menu.
3. Same as 2 user can send an email to another user.
4. Users can post on other users profile pages if the CB Profilebook add-on is installed (commercial) on a guestbook tab or a wall tab.
5. CB Activity lets you see other user activities.
6. Integration for Kunena forums lets you see other users forum posts history easily on their profile forum tab.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds