No changes in Profiles and not saved in CB 2.0.1

9 years 5 months ago #251500 by kings_one
I can not make any changes in user profiles and do not save changes in CB 2.0.1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 5 months ago #251511 by nant

kings_one wrote: I can not make any changes in user profiles and do not save changes in CB 2.0.1

Joomla version?

Was this a first time CB 2.0.1 install or an upgrade from previous CB version?

Can you replicate this on a clean Joomla/CB201 site with nothing else installed?

If you can please post exact details to replicate and we will investigate.

If you cannot then it means that something else you have installed is breaking things on your site.

9 years 4 months ago #252129 by paul_mcdonald
Replied by paul_mcdonald on topic No changes in Profiles and not saved in CB 2.0.1
This is happening to me as well. Although it is with a CB 2.0.2 site on the most recent joomla 3 version.

I have 4 sites, all running the same components/plugins. 3 work fine. One does not.

I am unable to save any changes to user profiles in the admin area. The users themselves have no trouble saving changes using the front-end joomla site.

Any thoughts to a fix?

9 years 4 months ago #252135 by nant

paul_mcdonald wrote: This is happening to me as well. Although it is with a CB 2.0.2 site on the most recent joomla 3 version.

I have 4 sites, all running the same components/plugins. 3 work fine. One does not.

I am unable to save any changes to user profiles in the admin area. The users themselves have no trouble saving changes using the front-end joomla site.

Any thoughts to a fix?

See previous reply I gave.

I cannot replicate the issue on my test environments, so no thoughts on a fix as I see nothing broken.

9 years 4 months ago #252157 by paul_mcdonald
Replied by paul_mcdonald on topic No changes in Profiles and not saved in CB 2.0.1
Here's the error that FIREBUG is reporting after clicking SAVE & CLOSE:
SyntaxError: invalid regexp group
charlottecurling.com/components/com_comprofiler/js/jquery-1.11.1/jquery.cbvalidate.min.js?v=bca6070b64b6774c
Line 1

9 years 4 months ago #252203 by nant

paul_mcdonald wrote: Here's the error that FIREBUG is reporting after clicking SAVE & CLOSE:
SyntaxError: invalid regexp group
charlottecurling.com/components/com_comprofiler/js/jquery-1.11.1/jquery.cbvalidate.min.js?v=bca6070b64b6774c
Line 1

Is this javascript error present on a clean Joomla 3.3.3 site with CB 2.0.2 ?

Sorry I cannot replicate here.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn