Alignment issues in "my profile"

9 years 5 months ago #252996 by delhi-expat
Alignment issues in "my profile" was created by delhi-expat
Hello,

I'm using the free version of Community Builder (for now - I'd like to upgrade soon), and am encountering a funny issue that I haven't been able to fix for a while now. I am building a Joomla 3.3 site, and what is happening is that the CB "user menus" are not aligning up correctly with the template menus when I click “my profile”. This should be evident from the screen shot I have attached.

However, the funny thing is that other features (private messaging, creating blogs etc) are aligning just fine - - it is simply a problem with this page - - or so it would seem. . .

Yes, I've installed CB on the default Joomla template and it works fine, but everything seems to be working OK on the other pages (my messages, register, etc) so I'm guessing there is something minor that I am somehow missing here??

If anyone could point me to any php files or code that I need to edit to address this, it would be much appreciated! :lol:
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 5 months ago #253007 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Alignment issues in "my profile"

delhi-expat wrote: Hello,

I'm using the free version of Community Builder (for now - I'd like to upgrade soon), and am encountering a funny issue that I haven't been able to fix for a while now. I am building a Joomla 3.3 site, and what is happening is that the CB "user menus" are not aligning up correctly with the template menus when I click “my profile”. This should be evident from the screen shot I have attached.

However, the funny thing is that other features (private messaging, creating blogs etc) are aligning just fine - - it is simply a problem with this page - - or so it would seem. . .

Yes, I've installed CB on the default Joomla template and it works fine, but everything seems to be working OK on the other pages (my messages, register, etc) so I'm guessing there is something minor that I am somehow missing here??

If anyone could point me to any php files or code that I need to edit to address this, it would be much appreciated! :lol:

Since default Joomla template is working the issue is clearly related with your specific template.

If possible ask your template provider for assistance on this.

Someone that is CSS aware can use firebug to inspect and pin-point what the issue is with your template - sorry I am not such an expert.

9 years 5 months ago #253034 by delhi-expat
Replied by delhi-expat on topic Alignment issues in "my profile"
Thanks Nick. Not exactly a CSS expert myself, but I think I'll put on the ole coding hat and give this a twirl. . .

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn