Strange DB issue after adding user

9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #254735 by ortomedia
Strange DB issue after adding user was created by ortomedia
Hi all,

I'm trying to update a password for a test user in the CB admin and get the following:

Save failed with the following error: Unknown column 'canvas,canvasapproved' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT `canvas,canvasapproved` FROM `t6vz9_comprofiler` WHERE user_id = ###

Any ideas why this has started happening? Nothing has changed on the site as far as I know apart from adding more fields...

Thanks,

Shorn.

J 3.3.6
CB 2.0.3

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 4 months ago #254741 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Strange DB issue after adding user

ortomedia wrote: Hi all,

I'm trying to update a password for a test user in the CB admin and get the following:

Save failed with the following error: Unknown column 'canvas,canvasapproved' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT `canvas,canvasapproved` FROM `t6vz9_comprofiler` WHERE user_id = ###

Any ideas why this has started happening? Nothing has changed on the site as far as I know apart from adding more fields...

Thanks,

Shorn.

J 3.3.6
CB 2.0.3

Update to CB 2.0.4
Run All CB Tools checks.

9 years 4 months ago #254982 by ortomedia
Replied by ortomedia on topic Strange DB issue after adding user
Ok thanks, I've done that now. I have run all the tools and everything reported as fine...

I've also updated to 2.0.4, and still get this why I try and edit any parameters for any user:

Save failed with the following error: Unknown column 'canvas,canvasapproved' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT `canvas,canvasapproved` FROM `###_comprofiler` WHERE user_id = ###

A bit stuck to what this is and why it's happened ??

Any ideas?

Many thanks,

Shorn.

9 years 4 months ago #254987 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Strange DB issue after adding user

ortomedia wrote: Ok thanks, I've done that now. I have run all the tools and everything reported as fine...

I've also updated to 2.0.4, and still get this why I try and edit any parameters for any user:

Save failed with the following error: Unknown column 'canvas,canvasapproved' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT `canvas,canvasapproved` FROM `###_comprofiler` WHERE user_id = ###

A bit stuck to what this is and why it's happened ??

Any ideas?

Many thanks,

Shorn.

Are you sure all CB Tools are ok?

9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #254992 by ortomedia
Replied by ortomedia on topic Strange DB issue after adding user
yeah everything is green on every tool Nant. No idea what this is as it's never happened before??

I have checked the DB and all entries in the canvas fields look fine too..

I've attached a screenshot just in case you can spot something wrong.

Many thanks,

Shorn.
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn