after the upgrade username verification turns page blank

9 years 2 months ago #257158 by marinochka13
Hi,
I would really appreaciate any help or input. I upgraded Community builder to the latest version and have the latest version of Joomla. But now when people try to register online or when I try to add a user on the back through Community builder the pages seem to check if the username is used and then refreshes and turns blank. Both on the back end communiy builder (add new user under user management) and front registration.

I ran all the database disrepancies updates through "tools" option under community builder but it did not change anything. I turned on php errors on on the website, it does not report anything, and nothing is recorded in the logs either.

Any input is greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much!1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 2 months ago #257159 by nant
Please provide exact version of your Joomla / CB environment.

9 years 2 months ago #257264 by marinochka13
Joomla! 3.3.6

I get this in the community builder

Your version is 2.0.4
Latest version There was a problem with the request.

9 years 2 months ago #257279 by nant

marinochka13 wrote: Hi,
I would really appreaciate any help or input. I upgraded Community builder to the latest version and have the latest version of Joomla. But now when people try to register online or when I try to add a user on the back through Community builder the pages seem to check if the username is used and then refreshes and turns blank. Both on the back end communiy builder (add new user under user management) and front registration.

I ran all the database disrepancies updates through "tools" option under community builder but it did not change anything. I turned on php errors on on the website, it does not report anything, and nothing is recorded in the logs either.

Any input is greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much!1

Turn on Joomla debugging to maximum level and see if blank page gives more info now.

9 years 2 months ago #257323 by marinochka13
I turned on Joomla debugging, it showed all the queries and debugging text at the bottom. but when it autorefreshes for the username verification it all goes blank. debugging does not show at all.

9 years 2 months ago #257353 by nant

marinochka13 wrote: I turned on Joomla debugging, it showed all the queries and debugging text at the bottom. but when it autorefreshes for the username verification it all goes blank. debugging does not show at all.

Blank pages usually give more info with Joomla debug turned on to maximum level.

You might be running into a PHP memory issue and might need to increase it with the help of your host helpdesk.

Not much more I can suggest without the missing debug info.
Maybe your server error log also has relevant error messages that might help you.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn