Name format settings and details on profile edit

9 years 2 months ago #258771 by catalincb
CB > Configuration >

Name Style: Single Name Field
Name Format: Name Only

So the username will not be visible when someone looks at a profile.
But.. when someone edits the profile at Contact Info tab at username field near the star that means it is required there is that eye that means the field is visible on profile (even when the cursor stays on the eye there is that text: This field IS visible on profile).
I know that the field will not be visible because of the Name format but i think is normal that the user should now that his username will not be visible not to discoverer this after he take a look at the profile (or the name..depends of settings) :unsure:
So.. ho i put there a slashed eye ?

thanks in advance,

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 2 months ago #258781 by nant

catalincb wrote: CB > Configuration >

Name Style: Single Name Field
Name Format: Name Only

So the username will not be visible when someone looks at a profile.
But.. when someone edits the profile at Contact Info tab at username field near the star that means it is required there is that eye that means the field is visible on profile (even when the cursor stays on the eye there is that text: This field IS visible on profile).
I know that the field will not be visible because of the Name format but i think is normal that the user should now that his username will not be visible not to discoverer this after he take a look at the profile (or the name..depends of settings) :unsure:
So.. ho i put there a slashed eye ?

thanks in advance,

Was able to reproduce and opened this item:
forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/5083

Thanks for taking the time to give feedback.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn