About how urls should look - what is cbsecuritym3 in my url ?

9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #259460 by catalincb
When i click a userlist in my url appears searchmode=0 in url and in my list if i click from a page to another i have cbsecuritym3 somewhere in url.
The problem is that sh404ef makes my url like this /listname?searchmode=0
and in pagination makes me i/Page-3?cbsecuritym3=cbm_766c9d5c_00d0b4e9_a288decd263b05593d77875492173dd5&name=&search=&searchmode=0

I have to disable or enable someting ?

I coudnt find a similar problem ...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #259479 by catalincb
Replied by catalincb on topic About how urls should look
At least some info .. about why cbsecuritym3 is in my url
Hot linking is off for the list..
cb 2.05...or 2.06 the same urls

9 years 1 month ago #259676 by catalincb
No help ?
I have this problem even on a clean joomla with CB and no other component.
I have seen sites that dont have that cbsecuritym3 in urls and sites that have.
I really want to remove that because i want SEF urls.
Guys from SH404EF gaved me no help...

9 years 1 month ago #259709 by catalincb
With cb 1.91 dont have this problem... only with 2.... 2.05..2.0.6...

Attachments:

9 years 1 month ago #259710 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic About how urls should look
The userlist from is a GET post. That means all the form variables turn into URL variables. The reason for this is it allows linking to a pre-filtered userlist.

What you're seeing is just the form variables displaying as they should. This has not changed between CB 1.x and CB 2.x. This will only happen when a search is actually made. For proof of this see our CB 1.x demo site below.

demotemplate.cbdemosites.com/index.php/users

Click Search Users, type some characters into username, press enter. You'll notice the URL has the same type of variables that CB 2.x has.

Your screenshots are misleading to this, because your CB 1.x userlist screenshot doesn't have a search made.

This behavior can not be changed. Your URLs can still have SEF, but those variables are not going to be SEF as there is no SEF rules for them (there can't be, they're not static variables so there's no way to reverse them).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 1 month ago #259712 by catalincb
For example here on this site i click Members and i browse from one page to another without searching,
I dont have that variables.. only if i make a search.

On my project after i open my list and i try to navigate from one page to another i have that variables. Is acting like i have made a search but i am not searching for nothing. Just browse from one page to another.

I used a directly menu to cb list .. with all that options: show list/ show list and search/ show search only .
I used system link menu to : index.php?option=com_comprofiler&Itemid=1338&lang=ro&task=userslist
just to remove that search mode created by uselist menu.
I have always that variables even i dont make any search.
I dont want SEF after search .. i want SEF in browsing from a page to another of the list.
I even disabled search in my list : searcheble fields: No

My screen pict are both from cb 2.0.5.
First : shows how my url looks even i do all that combinations that i have mentioned. You can see very well that i dont make any search because i have a url with /Page-2 - so no searching.. just browsing
Second: shows my urls in SH404EF manager.. looks shef

And an example:
I take this link from sh404ef url manger:
index.php?option=com_comprofiler&Itemid=1269&lang=ro&limit=4&limitstart=4&listid=1&view=userslist
paste it and enter. I have a normal link at my first page. After that i just click to second page and i get :
Page-3?cbsecuritym3=cbm_6aca586f_298b8fa2_5bf400ceab48d4622364aeb75e0e400e&search=&searchmode=2

Even i dont search.

So nobody is searching.. just browse.I have only one list.. nobody is changing them
As i told you.. i have a clean joomla just with cb. The same.
I just want to know what i must enable..or disable... because i see that here works .

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn