No emails sending out through CB

9 years 2 weeks ago #260380 by zomgewe
No emails sending out through CB was created by zomgewe
Hey,

Thanks for any potential help you can give me. So I noticed today my members were not getting confirmation request and I did some digging and could not figure out why. I have CB fully updated (forgot my login info) and all that then I tried to do a mass email. It returned this error

Invalid JSON: <script src="components/com_comprofiler/js/jquery.maskedinput.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> jQuery(function($){ $('#cb_phone').mask("(999) 999-9999"); }); </script> {"result":2,"htmlcontent":"<h3>Sent email to 1 of 1 users<\/h3>\n<h4>Just sent 1 emails to following users:<\/h4>\n<div>Test<\/div>\n<h3>Your email has been sent.<\/h3>\n <table cellpadding=\"4\" cellspacing=\"0\" border=\"0\" width=\"100%\" class=\"adminlist\">\n <thead>\n <tr>\n <th colspan=\"2\" width=\"100%\" class=\"title\">Email Sent<\/th>\n <\/tr>\n <\/thead>\n <tbody>\n <tr>\n <td width=\"15%\" class=\"captionCell\">Email Subject:<\/td>\n <td width=\"85%\" class=\"fieldCell\">\n 66 <\/td>\n <\/tr>\n <tr>\n <td class=\"captionCell\">Email Message:<\/td>\n <td class=\"fieldCell\">\n <p>966<\/p> <\/td>\n <\/tr>\n <\/tbody>\n <tfoot>\n <tr>\n <th align=\"center\" colspan=\"2\"><\/th>\n <\/tr>\n <\/tfoot>\n <\/table>\n\n<h3><a href=\"index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=showusers\">Click here to go back to users management<\/a><\/h3>\n\n"}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn