CB Configuration page blank or Error 500 - Internal Server Error

9 years 1 week ago #262213 by NFER-ICT
Hi Nick,

I've turned on System Debugging and tried to access CB User Management - but still no display... not even an error message.

Checked the PHP memory setting (PHP 5.6.4) and it's set to 128MB

Downloaded and ran your code and that showed 99MB allocated - with no error at the end of the message.

As the blank page URL is "mysite/administrator/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=showusers" does that confirm it's something to do with my Community Builder component?

I've got this exact same site working on my development server and all I've done is use Akeeba to backup the site and then restore it on my live server. It is worth noting though, that my development server is running Linux and my live server is a Windows one (don't ask - I've no control over this).

Any suggestions?

Dave

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 1 week ago #262214 by nant

NFER-ICT wrote: Hi Nick,

I've turned on System Debugging and tried to access CB User Management - but still no display... not even an error message.

Checked the PHP memory setting (PHP 5.6.4) and it's set to 128MB

Downloaded and ran your code and that showed 99MB allocated - with no error at the end of the message.

As the blank page URL is "mysite/administrator/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=showusers" does that confirm it's something to do with my Community Builder component?

I've got this exact same site working on my development server and all I've done is use Akeeba to backup the site and then restore it on my live server. It is worth noting though, that my development server is running Linux and my live server is a Windows one (don't ask - I've no control over this).

Any suggestions?

Dave

I Joomla debug set to maximum reporting level?

Check also your webserver error log.

9 years 1 week ago #262215 by NFER-ICT
I've tried error reporting set to Maximum and Development but still no messages.

And the server error logs don't show nay errors.

Dave

9 years 1 week ago #262216 by nant

NFER-ICT wrote: I've tried error reporting set to Maximum and Development but still no messages.

And the server error logs don't show nay errors.

Dave

Well, server errors typically leave traces in server error log.

Please start a new thread in the Professional support area giving complete details again so we can look at it there with other technical members.

9 years 1 week ago #262217 by NFER-ICT
Will do.

thanks again for your help and support.

Dave

8 years 10 months ago #264592 by preldin
Hi,
Sorry for been away for awhile. I did not resolve the issue myself but my hosting partner did, I had a feeling that it was more on the server side than actual website config. When I asked what they had done the very quick answer was: "Some parameters in fastcgi component had to be tweaked".

That's all I know.

Kind Regards
Pierre
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn