How do I make the userlist not just be a list of usernames

9 years 4 days ago #262512 by iowaguy
I want my userlist to display the search button and 3-4 columns of avitars with first names and last names instead of just having a 1 column list of names. I have attached what it currently looks likes... thanks for any advice or direction you can point me in
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 3 days ago #262533 by nant

iowaguy wrote: I want my userlist to display the search button and 3-4 columns of avitars with first names and last names instead of just having a 1 column list of names. I have attached what it currently looks likes... thanks for any advice or direction you can point me in

Welcome to our forums!

Glad you are enjoying the Free Community Builder.

Also free is the CB Primer Book that you can download and read.
It will help you get a better understanding of things and will most likely help you address your own issue.

9 years 3 days ago #262559 by iowaguy
Thanks that helped my display - I do have another issue I wanted to ask about. When I look at my users management screen it shows a "Name" column that uses the First and Last name of my users, but when I edit the user it doesn't display the names in the field (or anywhere in the edit options). I have attached 2 images - the first being how it is displayed in the list and when editing... I have over 300 users and i really dont want ot have to manually enter all their names!
Attachments:

8 years 11 months ago #264056 by iowaguy

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn