visualization of rating results in graphs

8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #263892 by S31
Hello Community!

We want to seize cb at www.section31.community . It's our plan to visualize rating results of the plugin cb rating with this component of joomlathat: www.joomlathat.com/content-statistics .

Some additional script / coding / plugin is required in order to make the rating results visible in graphs. I only have php basic knowledge but am curious to learn more.

My main question is, if we can develop this script together in the devloper forum if I purchase for a developer subscription.

Kind Regards

Felix

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 10 months ago #263896 by nant

S31 wrote: Hello Community!

We want to seize cb at www.section31.community . It's our plan to visualize rating results of the plugin cb rating with this component of joomlathat: www.joomlathat.com/content-statistics .

Some additional script / coding / plugin is required in order to make the rating results visible in graphs. I only have php basic knowledge but am curious to learn more.

My main question is, if we can develop this script together in the devloper forum if I purchase for a developer subscription.

Kind Regards

Felix

Nice concept and project.

Unfortunately that is not the purpose of Developer membership.

Developer membership gives subscribers access to everything Joomlapolis offers and also provides back to back support for any issues the subscriber has with his CB related products and any of his customer sites.

It is not mean to help your code new scripts.

8 years 10 months ago #264203 by S31
hello... i did not find cb rating in professional addons or incubator projects... are the rating fields a native part of the cb core now, or has the addon a new name?

kind regards

felix

8 years 10 months ago #264214 by nant

S31 wrote: hello... i did not find cb rating in professional addons or incubator projects... are the rating fields a native part of the cb core now, or has the addon a new name?

kind regards

felix

The free CB has such a built-in field type.

Please take the time to download the free CB Primer Book and study it.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn