Akeeba Backup and community buiilder - blank page

8 years 10 months ago #264272 by julie.prod.web
Joomla version is 2.5.25.
Community builder 1.9.1
Akeeba Backup Core 3.7.2.

Hi,

actually I make backup of my website to try to work in local for testing updating joomla and few other thinks.
So, I make a backup with Akeeba Backup and I unzip the jpa file with Akkeeba extract wizard.
I copie the directory in htdocs of mamp.
I process to the install backup with the installation process.
Everything fine. The web site is exactly the same but all the page who use community builder are blank (registration page, profile page etc...).
Same for in administrator>community builder>users.

- I have try few think with url rewriting in the admistration of joomla and htaccess.txt to .htaccess, but It's not working (maybe I make a rong setting, I don't know).

- I have try Components -> Community Builder -> Tools -->"Check Community Builder User Fields Database" and "Synchronize Users".
But page are blank too.

- After I have read some topics like :
www.akeebabackup.com/support/desktop-utilities/3648-akeeba-extract-and-sql-dump.html

But like the guy I don't realy understand what I'm suppose to rename and I'm not very confortable with data base and sql. So i need a realy precise information.
They speak about Nick A. who know the issue.

Can you help please ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 10 months ago #264282 by nant

julie.prod.web wrote: Joomla version is 2.5.25.
Community builder 1.9.1
Akeeba Backup Core 3.7.2.

Hi,

actually I make backup of my website to try to work in local for testing updating joomla and few other thinks.
So, I make a backup with Akeeba Backup and I unzip the jpa file with Akkeeba extract wizard.
I copie the directory in htdocs of mamp.
I process to the install backup with the installation process.
Everything fine. The web site is exactly the same but all the page who use community builder are blank (registration page, profile page etc...).
Same for in administrator>community builder>users.

- I have try few think with url rewriting in the admistration of joomla and htaccess.txt to .htaccess, but It's not working (maybe I make a rong setting, I don't know).

- I have try Components -> Community Builder -> Tools -->"Check Community Builder User Fields Database" and "Synchronize Users".
But page are blank too.

- After I have read some topics like :
www.akeebabackup.com/support/desktop-utilities/3648-akeeba-extract-and-sql-dump.html

But like the guy I don't realy understand what I'm suppose to rename and I'm not very confortable with data base and sql. So i need a realy precise information.
They speak about Nick A. who know the issue.

Can you help please ?

please follow these instructions

www.joomlapolis.com/support/faq/101-support/18227-blank-page-issue

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.287 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn