1064 error when people click Home

8 years 11 months ago #264308 by cmrpc
1064 error when people click Home was created by cmrpc
I keep getting this error only when I am logged in and trying to get to the front of the site by clicking home.

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') GROUP BY comments.itemID' at line 11 SQL=SELECT content.id AS id, COUNT(comments.itemID) AS count FROM n7u4l_k2_items AS content LEFT JOIN n7u4l_k2_comments AS comments ON comments.itemID = content.id WHERE comments.published AND ( ) GROUP BY comments.itemID ;

Any Ideas?

"People say the road to hell is paved with good intentions. Why? Do they think there’s a shortage of bad ones?"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 11 months ago #264309 by nant
Replied by nant on topic 1064 error when people click Home

cmrpc wrote: I keep getting this error only when I am logged in and trying to get to the front of the site by clicking home.

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') GROUP BY comments.itemID' at line 11 SQL=SELECT content.id AS id, COUNT(comments.itemID) AS count FROM n7u4l_k2_items AS content LEFT JOIN n7u4l_k2_comments AS comments ON comments.itemID = content.id WHERE comments.published AND ( ) GROUP BY comments.itemID ;

Any Ideas?

Reading what you wrote, I see issue is related to k2 comments - seek help from K2 team - seems that this is not related at all with CB.

8 years 11 months ago #264310 by cmrpc
Replied by cmrpc on topic 1064 error when people click Home
Thanks

"People say the road to hell is paved with good intentions. Why? Do they think there’s a shortage of bad ones?"

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn