impossible connexion in frontend end in my website at the same time : 00:00 - 07:00 all days

8 years 8 months ago #267044 by chegm267
Hello l use CB module connexion and when l want connect in frontend from mainpage (only in frondend ) between 00-00 at 07 all the days in french hours is impossible ...
if l want connect in other link that mainpage is possible ...all the time by if l use the module connexion CB in mainpage i impossible between the hours plage 00.00 - 07 french hour ...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 8 months ago #267485 by chegm267
l find solution : go in plug in Community Builder System plugin after in ' Parse Urls' put deaseable in the 1er fiel Redirect Url...
l read this post for find help :

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/230113-cb-login-required-how-other-component-can-use-this-login#265895

and this texte :
By default CB will redirect Joomla login URLs to CB login URLs. This is controlled by "System - Community Builder". It can also rewrite those URLs if enabled in its parameters. This should cause all those login URLs, forms, and redirects to point to CB instead of Joomla. I can't guarantee this will be compatible with all 3rd party extensions, sorry. I recommend disabling all 3rd party login/registration functionality when possible.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn