Missing Strings after Language update (_UE_...)

8 years 8 months ago #268596 by Tom3000
With CB Login Module all strings are correctly shown. Still no clue why the strings are not shown correctly in RizVN...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 8 months ago #268600 by nant

Tom3000 wrote: With CB Login Module all strings are correctly shown. Still no clue why the strings are not shown correctly in RizVN...

Neither to I - CB only supports its own CB Login module.

I am guessing this other module is not properly coded or not CB 2.0 compatible.

Suggest you contact the developers of that module or just switch to CB Login.

8 years 8 months ago #268603 by Tom3000
Thanks for your answer - but RizVN CB Login is a Joomlapolis! module? So same developer as for Community Builder itself??

www.joomlapolis.com/cb-solutions/directory/core-enhancements/accessibility/rizvn-cb-login

8 years 8 months ago #268604 by nant

Tom3000 wrote: Thanks for your answer - but RizVN CB Login is a Joomlapolis! module? So same developer as for Community Builder itself??

www.joomlapolis.com/cb-solutions/directory/core-enhancements/accessibility/rizvn-cb-login

Nope - that just our directory service that anyone can post their extensions to.

8 years 8 months ago #268703 by Tom3000
In CB 1.9. I was able to update strings in the langauge.php of the installed german language file, within the a DEFINE message: DEFINE(‘_UE_REGISTER’,’Register’);

After installing CB 2.0.10 it seems this DEFINE messages are not available anymore in the language.php as it reads ‘UE_REGISTER’ => ‘Register’.

How can I update a DEFINE message also in the new language.php or how needs the file to be updated to get rid of _UE_REGISTER messages?

Thanks,
Tom

8 years 8 months ago #268864 by Tom3000
Any idea, how missing strings to be entered, when DEFINE message is not used anymore with actual version of CB. I guess in my case this is because strings are missing?

Thanks,
Tom

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn