URGENT - CB Login module problem

8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #269139 by lavoro83
URGENT - CB Login module problem was created by lavoro83
I use Joomla! 2.5.17 and Community Builder 2.0.10.

I have 2 types of members on my site Visitors (Basic members) and Special (Pastry professionals).
That's why I use two registration modes - one via CB for the Pastry chefs and one via Joomla for the basic members that act as visitors.

Something went wrong with the CB login module and has started causing problem to the Joomla registration, doesn't allow anymore registration via Joomla or 3 party modules that use integrated Joomla registration.
And the CB login module has started to show anywhere even if I haven't allowed to show on specific pages and redirects directly to CB login page as here:

tortijada.mk/index.php/mk/component/comprofiler/login?return=aHR0cDovL3RvcnRpamFkYS5tay9pbmRleC5waHAvbWsvaXNwcmF0ZXRlLXJlY2VwdA==

the original link is tortijada.mk/index.php/mk/ispratete-recept but when I click on the menu with this link it redirects me to the CB login module and gets strange link as written above????

In CB configuration in Registration tab I have Show Login form next to Registration form - NO
and the CB login module is set to Module Assignment - Only on the pages selected to be shown on only one page that is for Special users registration, but it shows on more and interferes basic login via Joomla login.

How this can be fixed???

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #269140 by lavoro83
Replied by lavoro83 on topic URGENT - CB Login module problem
Also if you go on this link to register as Basic member:

tortijada.mk/index.php/mk/component/users/?view=registration

when you click register, doesn't redirect you to the Thank you for registering page, but it redirects you to the CB login module:

tortijada.mk/index.php/mk/component/comprofiler/login

and I have noticed that because of this the user doesn't receive welcome email and is not written in the backend user lists.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.520 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn