Login Redirect

8 years 7 months ago #269190 by spyderwoman
Login Redirect was created by spyderwoman
I have the login redirect set to index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=userprofile but when a user logs in, they are redirected to /index.php/login/userprofile where there is only the log out button and it is not obvious that they are in a members section. I am also running CB Subs and have the plans redirect urls set the same.
CB 2.0.10
CB Subs 4.0.1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 7 months ago #269199 by Satchi
Replied by Satchi on topic Login Redirect
Did you clear out the link in the settings section? (settings > registration) You should leave that one setting (toward the bottom of the settings page) empty to use CB login redirect link.

I doubt the issue is that simple, but worth a mention.

good luck,

Satchi

8 years 7 months ago #269203 by spyderwoman
Replied by spyderwoman on topic Login Redirect
Do you mean in the CB settings? I just tried to clear that out, I had a login redirect in there, but it didn't work. Not sure what else to try...

8 years 7 months ago #269205 by Satchi
Replied by Satchi on topic Login Redirect

spyderwoman wrote: Do you mean in the CB settings? I just tried to clear that out, I had a login redirect in there, but it didn't work. Not sure what else to try...

Yep. That was what I meant. Did you clear any cache after changing it? I'm no expert on CB (I am an end user, like yourself), but it seems you have a conflict somewhere. Is Joomla login in use or CB login?

best regards,

Satchi

ps - Have you tried setting a different redirect page completely? If so, what happened?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.341 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn