CB Paid Subscriptions Mailer Issues

8 years 7 months ago #269782 by dschorre
CB Paid Subscriptions Mailer Issues was created by dschorre
Hi there,

I have inherated a Joomla site with CB. I am trying to set up an automated mailer for reminder of subscription expiration. I can get the notifications in the Queue, but not to send. I get the following message:

You will need to setup the mailer in your cron jobs as follows: either separate mail queue filling and emptying, or do both at once. You can also click on the links below to test.

Missing private xml method ajaxversioncheck

Url of cron task to process mailers rules:

www.tsrc.org/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&cbpact=cbsubsclass&cbpclass=mailer&user=62&cbpmailerdo=processmailerrules&key=d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e&format=raw

Url of cron task to process mailqueue:

www.tsrc.org/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&cbpact=cbsubsclass&cbpclass=mailer&user=62&cbpmailerdo=sendmailqueue&key=d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e&format=raw

OR:

Either the 2 urls above, OR the URL below must be executed periodically, e.g. with a wget cron job.

Url of cron task to both process mailer rules into queue and then to process mailqueue:

www.tsrc.org/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&cbpact=cbsubsclass&cbpclass=mailer&user=62&cbpmailerdo=cronprocesssendmailqueue&key=d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e&format=raw[/color]

Where does this need to be setup at?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Daniel

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 7 months ago #269785 by nant
Replied by nant on topic CB Paid Subscriptions Mailer Issues
What versions of Joomla/CB/CBSubs are you using?

Please note that you may need to purchase a valid CBSubs GPL subscription to get new versions and better support.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn