CB 2.X Footer Removal onmy 6 months ?

8 years 5 months ago #272001 by erick-b
CB 2.X Footer Removal onmy 6 months ? was created by erick-b
Hi

I don't understand the way CB 2.X Footer Removal works , I must buy it each 6 months or it keeps workingI don't upgrade after 6 months ?

thank you

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 5 months ago #272009 by nant
Replied by nant on topic CB 2.X Footer Removal onmy 6 months ?

erick-b wrote: Hi

I don't understand the way CB 2.X Footer Removal works , I must buy it each 6 months or it keeps workingI don't upgrade after 6 months ?

thank you

Isn't this explanation here clear enough:

www.joomlapolis.com/community-builder-remove-footer

The footer removal plugin you download can be installed on all your CB 2.x sites and will remove the footer from these sites.

The six month period you are referring to is just the download peirod you have and the validity of the discount coupon you get.

So, you can download the removal plugin anytime after purchase and keep downloading (if you have not saved it somewhere) for 6 months after purchase.

You also get a $15 coupon for you next purchase but you have to use it withing 6 months.

After six months expire you can no longer download but what you have already downloaded you can still use an new CB 2.x sites. But the discount coupon will not work after 6 months.

I hope this is clear.

Please note that I have seen other commercial (!) add-ons charge $50 per for similar service without giving you a discount coupon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: erick-b

8 years 5 months ago #272064 by erick-b
Replied by erick-b on topic CB 2.X Footer Removal onmy 6 months ?
thank you

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn