Joomla users not shown as community builder users

8 years 5 months ago #272099 by CMoorhouse
I have a couple users on my site whose details are shown under the joomla user list but are not appearing on the community builder list.

Most appear automatically on both when they register. Is there a way i can pull these spurious few across into community builder?

In the community builder config I have set the community builder registration to be the same as cms "allow registration". No admin approval is required.

thank you
Caroline

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 5 months ago #272101 by Satchi

CMoorhouse wrote: I have a couple users on my site whose details are shown under the joomla user list but are not appearing on the community builder list.

Most appear automatically on both when they register. Is there a way i can pull these spurious few across into community builder?

In the community builder config I have set the community builder registration to be the same as cms "allow registration". No admin approval is required.

thank you
Caroline

Hi Caroline,

You can see the process here to setup the initial configuration.

www.joomlapolis.com/documentation/community-builder/getting-started/18453-basic-cb-configuration

You want to set the registration independent of the CMS so you can disable Joomla login. You only want one login module working at a time.

To synch your users, try going to the CB tools menu and run 'synchronize users' as shown in the image.

best to you,

Satchi
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

8 years 5 months ago #272102 by CMoorhouse
Replied by CMoorhouse on topic Joomla users not shown as community builder users
brilliant - thank you

All sorted at this end
Caroline
The following user(s) said Thank You: Satchi

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.312 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn