Need instructions for upgrading from CB 1.9.1 to 2.0.12 please...

8 years 3 months ago #276577 by dtarver
Hi

I am getting the following message in my CB control panel. Where are there instructions for upgrading? Is it a matter of downloading the new version and then what steps do I use after downloading please?

This is the message I see:
"Your version is : 1.9.1
Latest version :
2.0.12 is an easy, free and highly recommended upgrade, compatible with Joomla versions 3.x and 2.5.x. It is available on Joomlapolis.com (and for upgrades from CB 2.x also from Joomla Extensions Manager menu - Updates tab. If needed, purge cache and click Find Updates). When upgrading, please upgrade also any installed CB plugins (All CB Team plugins are now compatible with CB 2.0.12). Community Builder version 1.x is not maintained anymore."

Thank you

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 3 months ago #276590 by nant

dtarver wrote: Hi

I am getting the following message in my CB control panel. Where are there instructions for upgrading? Is it a matter of downloading the new version and then what steps do I use after downloading please?

This is the message I see:
"Your version is : 1.9.1
Latest version :
2.0.12 is an easy, free and highly recommended upgrade, compatible with Joomla versions 3.x and 2.5.x. It is available on Joomlapolis.com (and for upgrades from CB 2.x also from Joomla Extensions Manager menu - Updates tab. If needed, purge cache and click Find Updates). When upgrading, please upgrade also any installed CB plugins (All CB Team plugins are now compatible with CB 2.0.12). Community Builder version 1.x is not maintained anymore."

Thank you

Latest also free CB Primer Book has a section about upgrade steps you should follow.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn