unauthorized access

8 years 4 days ago - 8 years 4 days ago #279765 by TOCHTEDA
unauthorized access was created by TOCHTEDA
Hello,

Icreate a menu link with Public level to give access to Registration form but when I click on it , I have the error "You are not authorized to view this page!", Can you help me please ? I'm using latest verion of CB and Joomla 3.5

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 4 days ago #279803 by nant
Replied by nant on topic unauthorized access

TOCHTEDA wrote: Hello,

Icreate a menu link with Public level to give access to Registration form but when I click on it , I have the error "You are not authorized to view this page!", Can you help me please ? I'm using latest verion of CB and Joomla 3.5

Thanks

No idea - works for me.

7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #287842 by Chukar1
Replied by Chukar1 on topic unauthorized access
Wish I could help, but I have the same problem. Tried changing the permissions to 755, but that didn't help.

Hey, may have found a solution. Created a module for the Community Builder Menu and published it. Now i can select the CB Registration link and access the page. Using that link, I can create a an item on another menu to access the same page.
Kind of a roundabout process, but it's working.
Good luck to you.

7 years 4 months ago #287874 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic unauthorized access
Sounds like you turned Joomla registration off and left CBs registration to be same as Joomlas. Within Users > Manage > Options ensure Joomla registration is infact turned off. Next within CB > Configuration > Registration ensure CBs is set to be independent from Joomlas.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn