Images awaiting moderation

8 years 3 weeks ago #279877 by Bossman49
Images awaiting moderation was created by Bossman49
We are having issues with moderating images. Previously, when I logged in to the front end, my user control panel would appear in the left column of the home page. As a super admin, there would be a button visible which would send me to the images awaiting moderation. Since the Joomla 3.x upgrade, that button no longer appears. Is anyone familiar with this issue? Any help would be most appreciated.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 3 weeks ago #279904 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Images awaiting moderation

Bossman49 wrote: We are having issues with moderating images. Previously, when I logged in to the front end, my user control panel would appear in the left column of the home page. As a super admin, there would be a button visible which would send me to the images awaiting moderation. Since the Joomla 3.x upgrade, that button no longer appears. Is anyone familiar with this issue? Any help would be most appreciated.

No idea - make sure you have upgraded to CB 2.0.14

8 years 1 week ago #280477 by Bossman49
Replied by Bossman49 on topic Images awaiting moderation
Thanks for the response. IS there a module that can be shown on the front-end when logged in that give you admin controls?

8 years 1 week ago #280483 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Images awaiting moderation

Bossman49 wrote: Thanks for the response. IS there a module that can be shown on the front-end when logged in that give you admin controls?

No idea what you mean by admin controls.

Regarding CB you can download the CB Primer book for available modules and their usage.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn