Email work in joomla not CB

8 years 1 week ago #280389 by Max1988Boucher
Email work in joomla not CB was created by Max1988Boucher
Joomla 3.5.1
CB 2.0.14

Hello everyone I'm a bit new to cb, my email is setup as PHP Mail in the global config, everything works from the global config (test email). My problem is that when I sign up a new user everything seems to be working, new user never gets email for activating, all settings are correct, like send mail is enabled, when registering it says its successful. Any guidance I am open to try anything :S

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 1 week ago #280407 by Max1988Boucher
Replied by Max1988Boucher on topic Email work in joomla not CB
I am currently deleting my whole website, starting from scratch because I cannot have emails not working! I will post back if my email still doesn't work, then it has do be something with cb! For the mean time I am installing new joomla and cb only

8 years 1 week ago #280410 by Max1988Boucher
I spent 2 hours on the phone with my hosting provider and everything is set up properly, I called microsoft (since its a email through Office 365) and they said everything is working properly.

So, Joomla test email gets through to my Office 365, no problem I receive those emails
If I put admin approval on CB and signup I get the email to my office 365 no problem.

Now where the issue is at still is... when I try to signup a user (using cb register form) it does not sent an email to the person registering! I tried to resend the activation email and still does not send.

My host provider says there is nothing they can do and microsoft either, I would like some help from this end, I can give my access password, maybe there is something I do not do properly, but I'm sure I did everything I could.

8 years 1 week ago #280423 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Email work in joomla not CB
So CB Mass email is not work also from CB User Manager?

8 years 1 week ago #280426 by Max1988Boucher
Correct, but I think it is a hosting problem I will do my registration manually for the time being i cannot connect to any smtp server so it cannot be joomla or cb problem. What do you think? I spent all day looking at forums and google and got lots of similar problems but none fixed my issue

8 years 1 week ago #280428 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Email work in joomla not CB

Max1988Boucher wrote: Correct, but I think it is a hosting problem I will do my registration manually for the time being i cannot connect to any smtp server so it cannot be joomla or cb problem. What do you think? I spent all day looking at forums and google and got lots of similar problems but none fixed my issue

Wondering if it is related to Jooma bug mentioned here:

www.joomla.org/announcements/release-news/5655-joomla-3-5-1-released.html

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn