GroupJive

7 years 11 months ago #281212 by KatoKalin
GroupJive was created by KatoKalin
Since the release of GroupJive 3.0.1 I keep an eye on the forge but cannot see visible progress.

As I am missing some important features I'd like to know what are the plans?
The topic has been locked.
7 years 11 months ago #281234 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic GroupJive

Since the release of GroupJive 3.0.1 I keep an eye on the forge but cannot see visible progress.

All solved tickets are in in the current nightly. All other projects atm beyond immediate bug fix needs are paused while I'm working on our new Joomlapolis site (nearing completion). Then my focus is back on a major release of CB Gallery (adding its API, consolidate gallery, and more).

As I am missing some important features I'd like to know what are the plans?

The tickets on the forge below are the plans.

forge.joomlapolis.com/projects/groupjive/issues

Some of them are huge changes and bring great benefits. Some are just fixes. Some are little quality of life features. For example GJ Gallery is going to replace GJ Photos, GJ Videos, and GJ Files with a CB Gallery gallery (including all the features CB Gallery provides)

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #281235 by KatoKalin
Replied by KatoKalin on topic GroupJive

krileon wrote: All other projects atm beyond immediate bug fix needs are paused while I'm working on our new Joomlapolis site (nearing completion). Then my focus is back on a major release of CB Gallery (adding its API, consolidate gallery, and more).

Hopefully after that we will see the Facebook like stream integration and wall substitution that I am hoping for 4.5 years now. Which seems to be the very last ticket for 3.1: forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/5438
7 years 11 months ago #281241 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic GroupJive
After CB Gallery, probably. CB Gallery needs its gallery API before I begin work on GJ 3.1.0. CB Activity also needs a new release where type, subtype, item, and parent are replaced with a single asset column which is a pretty big change alone as I need to do activity migration and update several integrations to be compatible and release them all at once.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
7 years 10 months ago #282775 by KatoKalin
Congratulations for the new site. Looks much more modern now.

Hopefully we will see the updates for CB Gallery and Groupjive in a bit.
7 years 7 months ago #285513 by KatoKalin
Congratulations for delivering CBGallery. Can we expect the new Groupjive version next now?
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.259 seconds