Fieds

7 years 11 months ago #281329 by steven66
Fieds was created by steven66
Hello
I want to use community builder on my website. People will register on the website and I am going to get them to use CB's profile. My question is:
I want people to list their businesses on the website but I do not want them to fill in their information twice. So what software has partnered with CB to allow this functionality. I have looked at a few eg j-businessdirectory and sobipro. Are there any that have the CB profile link. example I am using adsmanager for classifieds and I can link their fields with CB.
Any help will be appreciated.
Regards
steve

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 11 months ago #281374 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Fieds

steven66 wrote: Hello
I want to use community builder on my website. People will register on the website and I am going to get them to use CB's profile. My question is:
I want people to list their businesses on the website but I do not want them to fill in their information twice. So what software has partnered with CB to allow this functionality. I have looked at a few eg j-businessdirectory and sobipro. Are there any that have the CB profile link. example I am using adsmanager for classifieds and I can link their fields with CB.
Any help will be appreciated.
Regards
steve

I think that is a question that should be asked to those extension developers.

7 years 11 months ago #281392 by steven66
Replied by steven66 on topic Fieds
Hello
If you read my first message.
You are Community Builder and I want to know if you have "partnered" with any business software companies to do this functionality?
Your assistance will help tremendously.
regards
steve

7 years 11 months ago #281433 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Fieds

steven66 wrote: Hello
If you read my first message.
You are Community Builder and I want to know if you have "partnered" with any business software companies to do this functionality?
Your assistance will help tremendously.
regards
steve

No, we have not partnered with any directory extension developer, but our API is open and they could have done integration on their end ... that is why I responded that you should contact them.

I am not aware of any integration from this end, but I have not used such extensions so I could be wrong.
The following user(s) said Thank You: steven66

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds