Userlist with fields that are not visible on profile

7 years 11 months ago #281349 by fsduarte
Hello,

on our website, some fields that the users fill upon registration are not visible when other users access their profiles (i.e. parameter "Show on Profile" is set to NO).

Besides the user himself, these fields are meant to be seen only by the administrators of the website (birdwatching club).

In order to allow administrators to see all fields from all users, I created a userlist. However, as far as I could see, in a userlist I can only list fields that are visible on profile view (i.e. fields that have parameter "Show on Profile" set to YES).

If that is correct, is there a way to create a userlist to be visible to administrators on the front-end that lists all fields from all users?

Best regards,
Fabio.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 11 months ago #281376 by nant

fsduarte wrote: Hello,

on our website, some fields that the users fill upon registration are not visible when other users access their profiles (i.e. parameter "Show on Profile" is set to NO).

Besides the user himself, these fields are meant to be seen only by the administrators of the website (birdwatching club).

In order to allow administrators to see all fields from all users, I created a userlist. However, as far as I could see, in a userlist I can only list fields that are visible on profile view (i.e. fields that have parameter "Show on Profile" set to YES).

If that is correct, is there a way to create a userlist to be visible to administrators on the front-end that lists all fields from all users?

Best regards,
Fabio.

admins can certainly see all fields from backend area.

CB Privacy (Professional membership needed) could help you setup fields that are only viewable by user and admins in frontend.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fsduarte

7 years 11 months ago #281379 by fsduarte
Thank you for you reply. I'll take a look at CB Privacy.

Best regards.

7 years 11 months ago #281387 by nant

fsduarte wrote: Thank you for you reply. I'll take a look at CB Privacy.

Best regards.

We have some privacy videos on our youtube channel.

7 years 11 months ago #281444 by edenzdigital

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn