Hiding Super Admin on CB Login Module

7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #281565 by dangimar
Hiding Super Admin on CB Login Module was created by dangimar
I would like to know if there is any way to hide the Super Admin in CB Online module so that the other users couldn't know when he is connected nor access his profile.

My purpose is avoiding any user to contact the Super Admin. I've already removed the Super Admin from CB Lists but he still appears on CB Login Module (when he is online). That's because you can select any user there and the Super Admin is a user in CB.

If I can manage doing that it would be enough for my purpose but going a little further away...
Imagine that you've created a registration form on a Joomla project using Community Builder and you created different new fields that new users must fill out at registration or at an edit session. These fields could give us some information about user's skills in a particular topic.
It makes no sense that the Super Admin (he could be a teacher) had to fill in information that is specific for other users ( they could be students). The problem is that if someone read the Super Admin profile, they'll find the same fields that can be found at any student's profile (they would be blank or they would be misleading if they have been applied to Super Admin). And if the Super Admin edits his own profile the required field will have to be filled in even if it's really information applicable to students unless he won't be able to save his changes.
I thought about hiding some fields (or tabs) ONLY on the Super Admin profile but I think it's not possible in CB.

Does anybody have any idea how to proceed? If I can hide the Super Admin from CB Login Module it would be enough as that would be a way to hide the fields as the other user's wouldn't be able to read the Super Admin profile that shows them. Anyway, I think it's interesting to find a way of creating a different user's profile (one for Super Admin and another for the other users).
Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 10 months ago #281919 by villy
Replied by villy on topic Hiding Super Admin on CB Login Module
I think what match your needs is CB Conditionals (paid) that lets you show or hide CB fields or entire CB Tabs based on a specific field value.
Great for setting up conditional registration forms and different user profile flavors. watch some videos
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

7 years 10 months ago #281960 by dangimar
Replied by dangimar on topic Hiding Super Admin on CB Login Module
Thank you!

I didn't know about this module. I'll watch the videos

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn