Creating moderators for each user list

7 years 10 months ago #282438 by tuckery
Hi,

I am trying to create a moderator for each specific CB user list. We use CB as a tool for registration of our football association. I would like to set up so that an official from each team (user list) is able to access and edit all profiles/accounts within that particular team (user list) and no other. I am having trouble figuring out how to do this. Any tips are greatly appreciated!

One thought i had was to create a separate viewing access level for each moderator but it feels like there should be a quicker easier way.

Cheers

Ryan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 10 months ago #282446 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Creating moderators for each user list

tuckery wrote: Hi,

I am trying to create a moderator for each specific CB user list. We use CB as a tool for registration of our football association. I would like to set up so that an official from each team (user list) is able to access and edit all profiles/accounts within that particular team (user list) and no other. I am having trouble figuring out how to do this. Any tips are greatly appreciated!

One thought i had was to create a separate viewing access level for each moderator but it feels like there should be a quicker easier way.

Cheers

Ryan

There is no such feature.

A CB Moderator has rights to all user profiles - there is no such thing as a specific list moderator.

Maybe you should look into GroupJive and just have each group moderator able to add.remove users to the group, but such a moderator still could not change user profiles.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tuckery

7 years 10 months ago #282819 by tuckery
Replied by tuckery on topic Creating moderators for each user list
Hi Nick!

Thanks for your help, i think i found a solution.

I created a moderator access level but have restricted viewing access for those moderators to their individual lists. So they cannot access any other profiles. Of course if they were able to then they would be able to edit them but it seems like i have found a solution to my problem!

Cheers

R

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn