NEW 2016 | Joomla! 3.5.1 ; CB 2.0.14 | Session expired or cookies are not enabled in your browser...........

7 years 8 months ago #284207 by Gnmeli
Hi all!

I was looking to implement CB registration form into a single article, in order to use the registration as a landing page.

For that I used a "Components Everywhere" plugin, which gives the possibility to implement various components into modules and articles.

So now I have 2 registration forms:
1) Inside my website itself, inside a "cb registration" menu link type (call it 'original');
2) A second form is inside the landing page, used with "tmpl=component" url method.

The form inside the website works fine. However, in my landing page I get the well known -
"Session expired or cookies are not enabled in your browser. Please press "reload page" in your browser, and enable cookies in your browser Please refresh/reload page before filling" - Error....

It seems that there are 2 locations for a single form: the 'original' and the second one. Only after I refresh the original form, the 2nd form works as well.

Now, I read many topics here and in other places on the net. I tried to disable all the cache, but no use. Tried to insert a 'window.reload(true)' script inside the article, no use. Tried to disable spoofing in CB config, also no use.

Does anybody here has an idea?

Many thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 8 months ago #284212 by Gnmeli
I think that it may suit the "Unyielding Conflicts" category.

7 years 8 months ago #284449 by Tegger
  • Hello!
    I have the same error, after a completely new CB install when I want to click any of the Community Builder menu (Configuration,Tab management, List management, etc.). CB and the sites also works but I cannot see and setup anything in CB setup back-end.
    Joomla: 3.6.2
    CB: 2.0.14 (latest)

(in this server I have another site with CB - installed it May of 2016 - and works perfectly)
  • Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 7 months ago #284884 by giniapo
    I have the same problem when I identify as a registered user and go to the edit form user data, always shows the error "expired session". In Chrome, shows the error "ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE".

I've tried many options but I have not managed to fix it.
    Attachments:

7 years 7 months ago #284911 by giniapo
    He installed a new version of Joomla 3.6.2 with the latest version of CB ( build.2016.08.23.14.39.03 ) and the problem remains the same.
    Try to Modify User Data From the "frontend" and the error "ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE" appears in Chrome and "Session expired ... enable cookies" appears in Firefox.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
    Time to create page: 0.211 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn