GroupJive Events - self registration

7 years 5 months ago #286682 by cAy
Hi

I creating a GroupJive-Event, but i cant self registration. Why?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 5 months ago #286746 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic GroupJive Events - self registration
Self registration? You're already considered attending an event you've created.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 5 months ago #286748 by cAy
Replied by cAy on topic GroupJive Events - self registration
All people see 0 - participants

File Attachment:

- You have create a weekly event. Sometimes you can yourself, sometimes not.
- You create events for the group, but you do not come.

Better would be a 1 for the creator. And the creator should be one the participant list.
It would be perfect if the person could log in and log out.

7 years 5 months ago #286803 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic GroupJive Events - self registration
It doesn't count the creator as a guest. It doesn't make sense to do so and isn't how other event schedulers function from my investigation. Best I can suggest is just override the language string to handle case of 0 count as 1.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.448 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn