Error This profile does not exist or is no longer available

7 years 5 months ago #287131 by djsbad
Hello,

whenever any of my users are trying to access their profiles, they get redirected to the home page and the following error pops up at the top of the page:

Error This profile does not exist or is no longer available.

Can someone PLEASE help me get this figured out? I would be extremely grateful.

Thanks
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 5 months ago #287159 by krileon
Ensure CB is up to date. We've significantly improved our router. If still not working you've an issue either with your Joomla menu item to CBs profile page or SEF isn't configured correctly.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 5 months ago #287194 by djsbad
If you dont mind me asking, how should i configure my SEF to make this work properly?

7 years 5 months ago #287224 by krileon
Disable adding of the .html suffxing, enable URL rewriting, ensure mod_rewrite is available, and rename the htaccess.txt to .htaccess so URL rewriting will function.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 5 months ago #287228 by djsbad
ok, i got everything except for one thing. How and where do i find the mod-rewrite availability?

7 years 5 months ago #287236 by krileon
Contact your hosting regarding mod_rewrite as it's a PHP extension. It likely is already enabled though.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.274 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn