show lastname then firstname in CB back-end? HELP

7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #287162 by abustone1
Hello all, I have (CB v2.0.1, Joomla 3.6.3 with PHP 7.0.12)
My purpose to show lastname then firstname in CB back-end its just for us the admins to see it in the opposite direction.

I maked some tried cb.core.php and cb.core.xml in administrator files but didnt work with me!!!
See screenshot to get my point! Screenshot from CB

Please if anyone know what to change?

With best regards,
Ibrahim

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 5 months ago #287171 by nant

abustone1 wrote: Hello all, I have (CB v2.0.1, Joomla 3.6.3 with PHP 7.0.12)
My purpose to show lastname then firstname in CB back-end its just for us the admins to see it in the opposite direction.

I maked some tried cb.core.php and cb.core.xml in administrator files but didnt work with me!!!
See screenshot to get my point! Screenshot from CB

Please if anyone know what to change?

With best regards,
Ibrahim

No such feature exists - cannot help with core hacking - best I can suggest is to create frontend userlist for admins.
The following user(s) said Thank You: abustone1

7 years 5 months ago #287172 by abustone1
Thanks @nant its an good solution to make a list. You are smart :)

7 years 5 months ago #287173 by abustone1
Oh I found that I cant add the first-name or last-name on user-list for admin because this two fields is not showing on profile page this is because privacy. @nant Do you have any solution for this?

7 years 5 months ago #287175 by abustone1
I have deleted this code:

Delete cbPosTabMain from user profile page in//www/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/templates/default.php deleted the code below:

if ( isset( $this->userViewTabs ) ) {
if ( $return ) {
$return .= '<div class="cbPosSeparator"></div>';
}

$return .= '<div class="cbPosTabMain">'
. $this->userViewTabs
. '</div>';
}

Do you think is it OK to override this to the Joomla template, Im thinking about the future CB updates??

7 years 5 months ago #287184 by nant

abustone1 wrote: Oh I found that I cant add the first-name or last-name on user-list for admin because this two fields is not showing on profile page this is because privacy. @nant Do you have any solution for this?

Publish first and last name fields and mark them to show on profile.
By default they will show up in Contact info tab.
Then you can get them to show on user lists.

If you do not want them to show on contact info tab you can put them on a different tab that is positioned in a not for profile show position.

More about this in your also free CB Primer Book and our also free video tutorials.

If you still need help please consider getiing a professional membership that will give you more addons and support forum posting privileges (and you will also be helping keep CB free).

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn